Wednesday 13 July 2011

Laugh a lot..

Laugh a lot...it costs nothing but makes you healthy...
     It is scientifically proved that laughing happily regularly would reduce the body weight..
      CAN'T BELIEVE ?........
      BUT IT'S TRUE....

               When we are in stress our brain will produce some hormones which will increase our body weight.
But when we laugh, the secretion of this hormone will decrease..which leads to decrease in body weight..


SO LAUGH A LOT WHENEVER TIME IS AVAILABLE.....

4 comments:

  1. I laugh a lot generally and my husband says I am crazy. Now next time, he says so, I will say I am exercising o reduce weight. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing is indeed the best thing in our hostile and busy lives.. it rejuvenates !!!
    See I'm laughing when I am writing this :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A decrease in body weight! Then I am surely gonna laugh more than I usually do. :P

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harsha, Jyoti, Saru thank u very much for ur comment...
    I'm very happy...
    ha ha ha ha haaa...........

    ReplyDelete

thnx 4 ur comment..
keep reading...